What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of submitting an enquiry to us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Like many other Web sites, http://brixhambaitandtackle.co.uk makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Contact you in order to answer your submitted enquiry.
- Send statements/invoices to you.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you our newsletter and/or other marketing communications relating to our business (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications).
- Deal with enquiries made by or about you relating to the website.
- Administer the website
WE WILL NOT PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.